The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was set up in 1961 by the Government of India. It is an autonomous organization, the single agency most responsible for the education of the students of India. The NCERT textbooks are gospel, yes, gospel, for these students and, even today, success in public examinations is dependent on rote regurgitation of their contents. Questioning the NCERT gospel – certainly in the Humanities and Social Sciences – does not get you marks and is strongly discouraged by teachers. This is so even with the Union Public Service Commission, which recruits to the so-called higher bureaucracy such as the elitist Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service.
Therefore, even today, those recruited to rule our country – part of the ”establishment” as described by Vivek Agnihotri – believe, as a class, in what the NCERT has told them, and do not believe in what the NCERT does not tell them.
It is pertinent that the overwhelming majority of the students are kaffirs.
Now, about 1400 years ago, a war was declared against Hind, that is Hindustan, by the founder of a rapacious religion. That war against us – with its advance of two steps and a retreat of one step – has been fought unremittingly by the followers of the founder.
That war is the Ghazwa e Hind. And the ghazis, campaign by campaign, advance inexorably in conquest.
The Ghazwa e Hind is not denied by the followers of Mohammad. Indeed, it is preached and practised openly by them. It is a historical fact and an ongoing historical process. Against this kutayuddha, we are, and this is documented, ‘‘the shrinking Hindu nation’’.
Is there even one mention, even one, in any NCERT textbook ever of the Ghazwa e Hind?
On March 11, 2022, there burst on the Indian screen, onto the Indian scene, a film called The Kashmir Files. And it brought into the consciousness of us ordinary kaffirs the fact and process of the Ghazwa e Hind that the NCERT chooses to conceal from us.
The Kashmir Files, after four years of research and documentation and over 700 videographed testimonies of the holocaust survivors, emerges as a consciously understated yet still gut-wrenching and heart-rending revelation of the genocide in independent India of a peaceful and law-abiding Hindu community by the followers of the Koran in a manner sanctioned by that religion.
And there is not one word, not one, in any NCERT textbook that tells you about this genocide that this community has endured.
The makers of that film tell us that, among the many questions they are asked by those who have seen the film, the first is why it is, how it is that we did not know of this?
Why, in the words of Vivek Agnihotri, ”school college ke education mein jahan poori tarah se jhoot padaya jaata hai”?
‘’Every non-Kashmiri, who comes out of the theatres after watching The Kashmir Files is asking just one question, repeatedly. “Why didn’t we know all these facts for past 32 years?” Well, simply because the facts were deliberately hidden from you. You were lied to. Deliberately, Repeatedly and Brazenly’’ – soulinexile [emphasis in original].
And the NCERT is complicit in this gross, in this criminal deceit. They have prepared the minds of generations, of crores, of young Hindu students as soil fertile for the kutayoddha-s to till.
The Kashmir Files illustrates only one more chapter in the global history of the imperialism of the Koran. There are many many earlier chapters in its history in Hindustan, and we are openly threatened with more chapters till Hindustan is made into Mughalistan.
But the ghazwa is not just about the conquest of territory. It is about the killing of kaffirs, because the very existence of the kaffir questions the omnipotence of the god of the momin. It is about, as Vivek Agnihotri tells us, the very erasure of Hindu civilisation, and Kashmir since 1947 shows how this is being brought about in independent India.
So we and our civilisation must die. And The Kashmir Files illustrates how we are to die – fearsomely, because the Koran requires the kaffir fear the momin, and that the momin must make the kaffir fearful.
Islam is the practice of what the Koran preaches. The Koran requires jihad, the momin practises it.
The killers are not ”terrorists” or ”aatankvadis” or ”misguided youth”. They are jihadis by their defining text and by their self-definition.
We have a Constitution interpreted by our learned higher judiciary in a manner that protects and strengthens and enables and preserves the hate-filled beliefsystem that ordains our own destruction.
It is negationism to claim, as our higher judicary does, that Islam is about love and peace. No, most emphatically it is about fear. There is no such thing as radical Islam / Islamism or other such woke-isms to exculpate the hate taught by the Koran.
The imperialism of the Koran is protected by and flourishes under the Constitution of India.
And the NCERT will not educate the kaffir about it.
The makers of the film reveal, in interviews, their insights from their study and experience.
They give not just a brutally honest account of the making of The Kashmir Files, but they are even more brutally honest about the pattern they unearth, that is cunningly concealed from us by the NCERT, of a whole ecosystem that enables and encourages the Ghazwa e Hind. This pattern enjoyed the patronage of the government, and it enjoyed the patronage of the highest political and judicial authorities of the Indian State.
This is the pattern of the Ghazwa e Hind, of the Koranic war of the momin against the kaffir.
Vivek Agnihotri describes the wilful breaking of the threads of the pattern so that we cannot recognise it. He warns that ”hamesha yeh yaad rakhiye, government kisi ki bhi ho, establishment inka hai…”
The makers of the film tell us about the Nehru-Gandhis sacrificing KPs and Kashmir to the Abdullahs, their friendship with the wily Abdullahs of greater value to them than loyalty to the country. It was, as has been stated elsewhere, the Kaurava Court.
The makers of the film tell us about the kutayuddha on Hindu civilisation by the followers of the Koran. On March 15, 2022, the momins had the United Nations pass a resolution protecting Islam, while we foundered in a mealymouthed response that included the KP genocide in an ”etc” and that supported the right of momins to practise (the violence of) the tenets of their Koran without fear of reprisal. The world now has a UN-sanctioned International Day to Combat Islamophobia.
There can never be vasudhaiva kutumbakam – it is all very well in political discourse as a chanakyan sama but, like Gandhian ahimsa and Nehruvian panchsheel, our enemies do not believe in it and we only hoax ourselves by wishing they will. Preach what we kaffirs will, but we must practise chanakyaniti.
Swami Vivekananda wanted ”an Islam body” for our motherland as our only hope. Our current prime minister is a vivekanandi, and we have ”sabka saath, sabka vikaas, sabka viswaas” and the UP chief minister seems to have added ”sabka prayaas” in his public speech to his party after the recent UP election result was declared.
There are none so blind as those who will not see. The Koran is a violent antithesis of the sanatana dharma and the twain never have and never can meet.
The madrasa is founded on and teaches the Koran. The Koran teaches hate for the kaffir and breeds killers – jihadis – to further the imperialism of the Koran. We have given them the Constitutional right and protection to propagate that beliefsystem in our country.
The NCERT teaches ”Indian secularism” and creates the Hindu mindset that can dismiss as political propaganda, as ‘’laughable’’, the genocide of Hindus by the followers of the Koran.
The Indian State (including its military) through special schemes encourages those who subscribe to the Koran to join the establishment of the State and, therefore, the fostering of ”500 mini-Kashmirs” all over India.
We choose to remain blind to Koranic imperialism that defines itself only by othering the Hindu.
Hopefully The Kashmir Files is opening the eyes of crores of Hindus to the pattern of the ”religious terrorism” that is a defining and definitive requirement of the Koran and, therefore, the duty of every follower of the Koran.
But will it open the eyes of the NCERT and, through the NCERT, of crores of kaffir students all over the country?
The Ghazwa e Hind is a historical, documented ongoing process and fact – but not by the NCERT.
The NCERT and the UPSC remain the most effective recruiters for the ”establishment” of ”Indian secularism”; they prepare Hindus to be the footsoldiers of the Ghazwa e Hind.
The Ghazwa e Hind has a contemporary war cry, shrilled from mosques:
Raliv, Tsaliv ya Galiv
Convert, flee, or die
And there you have it – the venomous essence of the Ghazwa e Hind, of Islam’s war against India.
Is there even one mention, even one, in any NCERT textbook ever of raliv, tsaliv ya galiv (or, in Kashmiri, raleo, tsaleo ya galeo)?
Convert, flee, or die.
Our textbooks need a new chapter, The Ghazwa e Hind.
Does the NCERT have the courage to write it?
Citations to substantiate this essay are given below, as sources of quotations, references, and descriptions.
1. The Ghazwa e Hind – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazwa-e-Hind.
2. A Brutally Honest Account on the Making of The Kashmir Files – Manushi India, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjEHdug2N3Y. The ”establishment” is the rule-makers (in other words, the setters) of the pattern; it still controls the ”soft power” ecosystem, and we are still a ”weak State”. The NCERT is one instrument of the ”establishment” to break the threads of the pattern. Cf. this establishment’s operational technique – breaking the threads – to the technique of divide et impera so successfully practised by the British and taken over by their legatees after 1947.
3. The Kashmir Files की टीम की ज़ुबानी कश्मीरी पंडितों के कत्लेआम की कहानी | Spl Interview | Navika Kumar, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVgM2nweM58, Mar 14, 2022.
4. Rahul Roushan vs Vivek Rajan Agnihotri | A #BrutallyHonest conversation, I Am Buddha, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRZUH1Jr95w.
5. For the Hindu, the Mahabharata remains even today an extraordinary and very relevant exegesis and guide. Navika Kumar has a reference to Dhritarashtra and Vivek Agnihotri, acknowledging Saraswati as his blesser, is ‘’delighted’’ at the connect noticed between the film and the MB (Gopal Tiwari, Mahabharata lesson and reference to Hindu icons – Did you catch these hidden symbols in The Kashmir Files? OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/from-krishna-to-arjuna-subtle-mahabharat-references-in-the-kashmir-files-you-cant-miss/, Mar 19, 2022) ; Vivek Agnihotri on the success of The Kashmir Files- “If you have even a little respect for me, do not associate the success of the film with me”,https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/features/vivek-agnihotri-success-kashmir-files-even-little-respect-not-associate-success-film/, Mar 18, 2022.
6. Kutayuddha – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutayuddha.
7. ‘Everything was recorded but the Govt did not act’, says ex-CRPF soldier who worked at control room during Kashmiri Hindu genocide, OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/kashmir-files-ex-crpf-delhi-control-room-recorded-govt-did-nothing-viral-video/, Mar 15, 2022.
8. Did you know: Farooq Abdullah and Rajiv Gandhi-led govt had released 70 dreaded Pakistan-trained terrorists, who led genocide against Kashmiri Hindus, OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/farooq-abdullah-rajiv-gandhi-lreleased-70-pakistan-trained-terrorists-who-led-genocide-kashmiri-hindus/, Mar 18, 2022.
9. ‘’Those who have any problem with the censor-cleared Kashmir Files, are free to boycott it or make another film to refute it. Fine. However, I have worked in Kashmir in very sensitive and responsible positions since the early 1990s–I know the truth is more scary than what is shown’’, Dr NC Asthana, IPS (retd), Retired IPS officer says the truth of brutalities in Kashmir is scarier than what The Kashmir Files has managed to show, OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/truth-is-scarier-than-what-is-shown-kashmir-files-movie-retired-ips-says/, Mar 17, 2022.
10. Siddhi Somani, The Kashmir Files: The real stories of brutality presented in the movie, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/the-kashmir-the-real-incidents-presented-in-the-movie/, Mar 15, 2022.
11. Maitri, Here are some more Hindu genocides of just last 100 years that need to be captured on film, https://hindupost.in/history/hindu-genocides-of-100-yrs-need-to-be-filmed/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hindupost-weekly-newsletter_9 Mar 17, 2022 (and note the graphic).
12. Dr Amit Thadhani, Movie Review: The Kashmir Files, https://amitsurg.com/2022/03/14/movie-review-the-kashmir-files/, Mar 14, 2022.
13. Monika Arora, How does Urban Naxal ecosystem work……., https://ms-my.facebook.com/AdvMonikaArora/videos/-how-does-urban-naxal-ecosystem-work-remembering-victims-of-delhi-riots2020-%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%8D/434896768381688/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos, Feb 24, 2022.
14. Sarvesh K Tiwari, The Hoax Called Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, https://bharatabharati.in/2014/10/03/the-hoax-called-vasudhaiva-kutumbakam-sarvesh-k-tiwari/.
15. For the film as political propaganda and as ‘’laughable’’ see, e.g., https://kreately.in/shivseana/ and https://m.thewire.in/article/film/as-a-film-the-kashmir-files-is-both-laughable-and-frightening-in-its-relentless-communalism/amp. [added later] As ”jhoothi”, Arvind Kejriwal calls ‘The Kashmir Files’ a “jhoothi” film, refuses to make it tax-free, had earlier made movies like ’83, Saand Ki Aankh tax-free, OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/arvind-kejriwal-delhi-government-kashmir-files-tax-free/, Mar 24, 2022.
16. The Koran teaches hate for the kaffir – https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2019/08/17/what-the-koran-says-about-hindus/, esp fn 3. [added later] ”There is a bitter truth…which the film The Kashmir Files dared to utter for the first time: Raliv, Tsaliv ya Galiv—convert, flee, or die……this is the one simple and single explanation for what happened to territory after territory and country after country in the drive of the theologically-sanctioned conquests for zan, zar, zameen—wealth, women, and terrain. It is this template, applied repeatedly, that explains how and why not a single pagan person is left in Arabia, not a single Zoroastrian in Iran, not a single Hindu in Afghanistan, and very soon, not a single Hindu will be left in Pakistan…..What sort of ideology legitimates the belief that the wealth, women and land of others belongs to you if you conquer or overpower them? It is that ideology that India must stand up against if it is to save its civilisation. Until we confront and overcome the challenge this truth poses, we will not have understood, let alone learned, the lessons that our history teaches us” – Makarand R Paranjape, Bitterest Truth of History: Raliv, Tsaliv ya Galiv, The New Indian Express, https://www.newindianexpress.com/opinions/2022/apr/09/bitterest-truth-of-history-raliv-tsaliv-ya-galiv-2439752.html, April 09, 2022.
17. For fear, see, e.g., Rajat Mitra, “Why the people of Kashmir valley celebrated on 19th January 1990, https://rajatmitra.co.in/why-the-people-of-kashmir-valley-celebrated-on-19th-january-1990/ ?” Oct 13, 2019;
18. The twain never have and never can meet, and for the MB as a civilisational guide – https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2019/03/14/the-rational-foundation-of-the-dharma/.
19. ‘Indian secularism” – https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2003/10/05/what-is-indian-secularism/.
20. https://www.amazon.in/Shrinking-Hindu-Nation-Behind-Jinnah/dp/9385485180/ref=sr_1_2?qid=1647791126&refinements=p_27%3ARadha+Rajan&s=books&sr=1-2. For Swami Vivekananda on the ‘’Islam body’’ for India, see pp.20-21. For an illustration of the scenario described by Vivek Agnihotri of the destruction of our civilisation, see the title and cover illustration, and the illustration on the inside front cover.
21. https://www.garudabooks.com/radha-rajan. For a prescient analysis by a KP of the Nehru-Abdullah relationship, see pp.138-144. For the Kaurava Court, see p.87.
22. For the State umbrella for the ghazwa – soulinexile, The Kashmir Files: Why is it making ‘liberals’ squirm so much, OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/kashmir-files-kashmiri-hindu-genocide-making-liberals-uncomfortable/, Mar 20, 2022. [added later] and, e.g., Pranay Kumar, Ground report from border and Muslim dominated areas of West Bengal, Organiser, https://www.organiser.org/india-news/ground-report-from-border-and-muslim-dominated-areas-of-west-bengal-14353.html, Mar 25, 2022 ; Bishaldeep Kakati, Kashmir in the past, Assam in the future, The Pioneer (Delhi), https://www.dailypioneer.com/2022/columnists/kashmir-in-the-past–assam-in-the-future.html, Mar 30, 2022.
23. For the Constitutional umbrella for the ghazwa – https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2015/01/15/god-and-the-constitution-of-india/.
24. For ”Hamesha yeh yaad rakhiye, government kisi ki bhi ho, establishment inka hai…”, some examples:
1. Supreme Court: In the Best Bakery case, the Supreme Court of India was pleased to open its eyes for Gujarat. The Chief Justice instructed the Gujarat government, “You have to protect people and punish the guilty. What else is raj dharma? You quit if you cannot prosecute the guilty…..Just because nobody had been punished for the last 40 years, it does not mean that we should shut our eyes” (The Hindu, Sept 13, 2003). But where is their lesson in raj dharma to the J&K government?
2. NHRC: The National Human Rights Commission brought out a wordy report on Gujarat 2002. Much of it could be applied to Kashmir and so I re-worked the report, replacing ”Gujarat” with ”Kashmir”, and sent it as a petition to the NHRC.
3. President of India: President APJ Abdul Kalam rushed to Gujarat to assuage the sorrow of the Muslim victims. I then wrote to Rashtrapati Bhavan requesting him likewise to go to the KP refugee camps in Jammu.
Unfortunately, the NHRC and President material was lost in a computer crash (and the NHRC had given a case number which should be in its files somewhere), but both are referred to at https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2003/05/16/hindustan-hamara-big-people-double-standards-ii/ (May 18, 2003):
As for the NHRC, it did under its new Chair issue a notice to the J&K government in regard to the Nadimarg massacre, and then gently tut-tutted its distress at the notice being ignored by the state government. Not only did this decontextualise Nadimarg from the longer experience of the “ethnic cleansing” of the KPs, but where now is the secular evangelical zealotry that so distinguished the NHRC in the case of Gujarat?
Finally, our great silver-haired hope, the Lord of the Nation. The election of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam as Rashtrapati was welcomed by all sections of society. That Dr Kalam plays the veena and practises yoga was made much of by our English-language press as establishing his secular credentials (the veena and yoga both, of course, being “Hindu” – though, for example, Mr Clinton’s saxophone and jogging are naturally not to be described as Christian). One of the new President’s first significant acts was to visit the relief camps in Gujarat. He was sent a KP citizen’s invitation [mine] to visit the Jammu camps too but neither he nor his office responded. He modified his official website to give on it four official e-addresses for himself, including one specifically for petitions. A citizen’s petitions [mine, again] in regard to the secular double standards of the PCI and the NHRC were sent on 11/3/03 to him both by regd AD (and were received in his office) and by email. Two e-reminders in each case over 2 months later, there remains no response. No doubt the compulsions of Nehruvian secularism require a Nerovian fiddling by the First Citizen of his veena while the extermination of a whole community of ordinary citizens from our homeland goes on before him – “the ethnic cleansing of the Kashmiri Pandits, far more horrible than the one of the Bosnians”.
and referred to in passing at https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2003/09/17/the-paradise-on-earth/:
The President of India who rushed to Gujarat after his appointment then took a leisurely 10 months to go to a KP camp in Jammu. What happened to his assurances to the KP refugees, including that they “will be accorded internally displaced status”?
The National Human Rights Commission does not apply to Kashmir the same standards it applied in Gujarat.
4. Vivek Agnihotri refers to PM Rajiv Gandhi disclaiming any concern for the killing of KPs. This is also a reference by Shri MJ Akbar (‘How can we interfere’: Former MP and senior journalist MJ Akbar recalls Rajiv Gandhi’s reply on the plight of Kashmiri Hindus, OpIndia, https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/how-can-we-interfere-ex-bjp-mp-mj-akbar-recalls-rajiv-gandhis-reply-on-kashmiri-pandits/, Mar 16, 2022). Cf. Matt 27.24.
5. I distinctly remember a report that a KP delegation had met PM AB Vajpayee and pleaded for help. Shri Vajpayee expressed his helplessness because the KPs were not a politically significant electorate (in other words, a vote bank). Again, the report lost in that computer crash but a reference was made to it at https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2003/10/01/kashmir-secularism/ :
”As correspondent Lalit Koul points out, even Prime Minister AB Vajpayee did not care to say a few words of sympathy for the Nadimarg victims of terrorism when he visited Srinagar. He visited Jammu but never cared to visit victims of terrorism in camps.”
So, with Vivek Agnihotri, ”hamesha yeh yaad rakhiye, government kisi ki bhi ho, establishment inka hai…’’.
Can the NCERT, in its own domain, bring about a change? Will it redeem itself?