1. Biologically, the human is a herd animal, a social animal.
2. Biologically, human identity is that of a herd, a society.
3. The human is a self-reflective culture-producing animal. The human is the product of the interaction of biology and culture.
4. Culturally, we seek to give ourselves a self-reflective identity.
5. We do this through opposing or denying our biology, or by accepting and transcending it.
6. Evolved through our biology, the principles of human behavior are the same everywhere; their application is culturally contextual.
7. Genesis 1.27 summarises the founding, about two millennia ago, of a rapacious ideology that denies biology – ‘’So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him…’’.
8. The creator there of the human is a unique ‘’God’’- ‘’I am the LORD thy God…..Thou shalt have no other gods before me’’.
9. Since the human is created in that identity, it follows that each human is god-like, unique – different from every other human.
10. Each human, being unique, in the image of his ‘’God’’, not only is not but cannot be like any other human.
11. My identity is defined by my uniqueness. It is an ‘’I’’ identity, not a ‘’we’’ one. It is about ‘’me’’, not ‘’us’’.
12. Just as my ‘’God’’ is omnipotent, so I – in the image of my ‘’God’’ – should be omnipotent.
13. My predatory mission is to subdue and have dominion ‘’over every living thing’’ and that, being ‘’good’’, is the way it is meant to be.
14. It follows that this will extend to humans who are not as I am. And, by definition, there can be none as I am.
15. My ‘’God’’ is a jealous, angry, vengeful ‘’God’’. And I have that ordained in the defining and definitive text of my ravening ideology – to divide, to set one against another, to war, to kill, for my ‘’God’’. 
16. The teaching of such a text is that it is the duty of the human, in the image of ‘’God’’ – unique and omnipotent – to subdue, divide, conquer, kill.
17. And such has been the history of that divinely-sanctioned ideology and, 2000 years later, even where it has become a civil religion, it is still empowered there, and elsewhere, to pursue its mission behind the cloak of what are called ‘’freedom of religion’’ and ‘’secularism’’.
18. ‘’Secularism’’ purports to confine ‘’God’’ to his heaven; it is the god-like human who rules the world. And it is this human who calls the tune.
19. Over time, in cultures rooted in and evolved from Genesis, many humans have replaced ‘’God’’ with ‘’Og’’ , but the cultural construction of the human as unique and omnipotent has been institutionalized – normalized as the way it should be – to spread like a green bay tree.
20. Homo agonisticus.
21. So it is this human, whether in his God-like image or in his own self-image as unique and omnipotent, who – to prove his uniqueness and his omnipotence – must still divide, set one against another, war, kill.
22. Over time, things begin to fall apart, with no longer a centre to hold them – ‘’enucleated universes’’.
23. One consequence, within the culture, is anomie, with all its contradictions and fragmenting sociopsychological confusions.
24. And, over time, the consequence of anomie, of a falling apart, is the lesson of the fable of the two cats and the monkey. When persons fight within, the person who calls the tune is a third person who comes in from the outside.
25. We need to understand that, over time, polities inspired by or founded on the paradigm that denies our biology, rather than transcends it, have not united their societies but divide and weaken them.
26. We need to evolve our own polity.
27. We must cease looking to White solutions to Brown problems.
28. We need to realize that India divides, Bharat unites.
This is a companion piece to https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2019/03/14/the-rational-foundation-of-the-dharma/.
The Bible references are from the King James Version, https://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/. There is one phrasing from John Donne’s ‘’The Second Coming’’.
Essentially, whether it is the individual or the group that we construct / interpret as the unit of human society. One consequence, in its simplest expression, is the former makes male and female interchangeable, the latter keeps them complementary.
2. Exodus 20.2-3.
3. ‘’God’’ may have created ‘’man’’ and ‘’woman’’, but humans have now created over 70 ‘’gender options’’ (and the menu continues to expand) – https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/10930654/Facebooks-71-gender-options-come-to-UK-users.html.
[added on Nov 30, 2020] Amnesty International (that self-trumpeting keeper of the world’s conscience) has signed that it is bigotry to interpret identity by acknowledging biology (Postulate 5). It affirms that it is bigotry to ”defend biology”, and has called for defenders of biology to be denied ”legitimate representation” by politicians, thus demanding the denial of political rights to those who ”defend biology” – https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/11/30/amnesty-joins-the-mccarthyite-mob/.
4. Genesis 1.26, 28, 31. [added later] And the USA on April 06, 2020 formally included outer space – https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-encouraging-international-support-recovery-use-space-resources/ .
5. Kill even my own child – as this bloodlusting ‘’God’’ demanded Abraham kill his only son as a sacrifice to ‘’God’’ – and Abraham ‘’took the knife to slay his son’’ – Genesis 22.1-10.
And the rest all is in consonance – Deuteronomy 5.9, 6.15; Exodus 20.5, Matt 10.34-36, 12.30; Luke 11.23, 12.51-53 and, most significantly, 19.27. For more of the New Testament ones, see https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2019/08/17/what-jesus-says-for-hindus/.
6. An egregious example is Art 18 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights (note that the Vatican City State is a sovereign state, ruled by the Holy See which maintains very active diplomatic relations with a number of powerful Western international organizations as well as over 170 other sovereign states, including us).
For us, even more egregious is The Constitution of India – https://krishenkak.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/god-and-the-constitution-of-india/.
There have been ups and down and diversions and churnings in that history, but the predatory mission – Exodus 20.3 with Mark 13.10, Matt 28.18-20 – has never faltered. See, e.g., https://www.amazon.in/Shrinking-Hindu-Nation-Behind-Jinnah/dp/9385485180/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1568043642&refinements=p_27%3ARadha+Rajan&s=books&sr=1-1.
7. That overarching and overriding tune is still being piped, but its consequences today are labeled ‘’Anthropocene’’, a ‘’secular’’ word cunningly disguising that the head-motif remains Genesis 1.26, 28.
Genesis 1.28 has one mention of ‘’replenish the earth’’ but that is followed promptly by ‘’subdue’’, and replenishment remains a minor, if now occasionally noisy, riff in that tune.
8. Og – ‘’Original Gangster’’?
9. https://krishenkak.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/enucleated_universes.pdf, pages 73 – 81.
11. Note 3 above. There are also over a 100 dividing distinctions that are being identified within such societies – https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:en:Forms_of_discrimination. And for one instance of confusion, see page 439 – 446 at https://krishenkak.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/enucleated_universes.pdf.
[added Aug 10, 2020 – ”This is identity politics summed up: the needs of the self supersede the reason and sense of responsibility that are essential to community life” – Brendan O’Neill, https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/08/10/dawn-butlers-dodgy-racism-story/]
White male supremacists (though they weren’t called so then) identified brahmins as the keepers of bharatiya civilization and demonized them as the fount of its ills. Today, Whites are being demonized within their own abrahamic civilization as the fount of its ills. They declared brahmins and brahminism evil. Today they and white supremacism are being denounced as evil.
And which is the grounding text of White supremacism? The Bible.